|Professional Hypnosis Training
Hypnosis Course Outline, One Page Overview, 2019 Class, Cost; $1800.00
1. Day 1. Intro to Hypnosis, Manual Lessons 1-5, essentials prior to actually hypnotizing clients,
including definitions of hypnosis, suggestibility tests, influences, cautions, history and theories. Inductions,
purposes and values. How to Hypnotize, Manual lessons 6-10, including depth stages of hypnosis,
suggestion management, and emerging procedures. Banyan’s ‘’Pretalk’’. Begin with; Scent of a Woman
DVD, how movies employ hypnosis, and how to find hypnotic elements in movies.
2. Day 2. Basic hypnosis methods, Manual lessons 11-14, Development of suggestions and scripts,
Conscious and unconscious mind functions and the use of anchoring are covered. The con artist.
Compliance. Post-hypnotic suggestion. Continue with Scent of a Woman.
3. Day 3. Begin, DVD Prince of Tides, Begin issues of trauma and shame. Manual lessons 15-17,
applications, including smoking cessation, weight control, and stress management programs. Lesson 18,
Ethics, standards of practice, and recommended terminology. How to build your hypnosis library;
essential books show and tell. Toxic Shame video by John Bradshaw, 1986
4. Day 4, Manual lessons 19-25, On Weight management. Session structure, behavioral assessment,
and goal setting. Continue Prince of Tides. Hypnotic Leading and Pacing, Affect Regulation with
hypnotic techniques and “Attention Training’’. Uncovering techniques, more on self-hypnosis. On
Compliance, by Banyan and David White.
5. Day 5, Practice & Teach Self-Hypnosis. Using Dialectical Behavioral Therapy exercises and
cognitive waking hypnosis, affect bridge, Hypnotic coma and the Esdaile state. Emotional Freedom
Technique; is it hypnosis? On Abreaction techniques and safety. More on self-hypnosis. Roger Woolger’
s, Deep Memory Process.
6. Day 6, The Problem of Evil. Responsibility of the hypnotist to recognize evil. Scenes from the
movie, The Sacrament, sociopaths, codependents, religious abuse, narcissists and their hypnosis, Ross
Rosenberg on narcissism, body memory, Babette Rothschild, LCSW and Peter Levine PhD trauma
treatment and hypnosis. Mass hysteria, evil, scenes from The Jonestown Massacre. Conversational
hypnosis. Scenes from, The Devil’s Advocate. Finish Prince of Tides.
7. Day 7, Hypnosis for Pain, Psychosomatic trance, Neuro-linguistic Programming. Healing through
catharsis and forgiveness. The Genogram as hypnosis. Sarno’s, The Divided Mind. Hypnosis for pain
and Ron Eslinger’s work. NLP and videos.
8. Day 8. Making peace with Death. Hypnosis for Fears, Fear of death, Phobias. Begin, Meet Joe
Black. Anxiety, age regression to cause, Informed Child Technique, Empty Chair Technique and other
Gestalt, Forensic hypnosis, Hyperemperia and hypnosis for pleasure and self-esteem. The trance of
9. Day 9. Transpersonal Psychology Hypnosis as a treatment modality. Continue movie Meet Joe
Black. Parts Therapy by Roy Hunter. ‘’Past-life’’ metaphors and Roger Woolger. ‘’Spirit
releasement/exorcism’’ metaphors, Fred Leidecker video. Sharron Forrest’s, ‘’Prenatal Suffocation
Syndrome’’ script and treatment.
10. Day 10. Review selected and requested topics. Dissociation test. Finish Meet Joe Black, Final
Exam. Graduation will be on the next Capital Region Chapter of the National Guild of Hypnotists meeting.
Free membership into the National Guild of Hypnotists, and Capital Region Chapter of the NGH.
|Professional Consulting Hypnotist, and Hypnotherapist Training
2019 Class Schedule; Tentative likely dates
Days 1,2; Saturday, Sunday, March 9, 10
Days 3,4; Saturday, Sunday, March 30, 31
Days 5,6; Saturday, Sunday, April 13, 14
Days 7,8; Saturday, Sunday, April 27, 28
Days 9, 10; Saturday, Sunday, May 11, 12
Make up; Saturday, Sunday, May 25, 26